- + South African child remains AIDS free without ongoing drug treatment, researchers say
- + How Climate Change Is Already Affecting Earth
- + Anti-CRISPR proteins decrease off-target side effects of CRISPR-Cas9
- + Missile Wars: Where North Korea stands after ICBM launch
- + The Death Of ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdad Has Reportedly Been Confirmed By A Syrian Observatory
- + Emmaus bags FDA approval for sickle cell therapy; now comes the hard part
- + SpaceX delivers for Intelsat on heavyweight Falcon 9 mission
- + Senior Catholic Church officials have rarely faced charges in child sex abuse; here are a few who did
- + Trump criticizes North Korea’s Kim Jong Un after latest missile launch
- + Stephen Hawking: Trump Pushing Earth’s Climate ‘Over The Brink’
Researchers present 'rare phenomenon' at International AIDS Society conference in ParisJuly 24, 2017
Victims rights groups have long complained that criminal accountability for the sexual abuse of children by members of the Roman Catholic clergy has rarely extended above the level of...
June 29, 2017In 1993, George Pell was a rising star in the Catholic Church in Australia, his résumé sterling, his ambition well-known. After receiving a PhD from Oxford, he spent more...
June 26, 2017There is something uniquely destructive about sexual abuse carried out by religious figures. A report published this week accuses the Church of England of “collusion and cover-up” – for...
SecularismThis week, the film The Most Hated Woman in America comes to Netflix, with Melissa Leo playing Madalyn Murray O’Hair, the atheist who campaigned against the church’s influence in public and political life (the title comes from the headline on a 1964 interview with her in Life magazine). While Murray…