- + Wayward Satellites Test Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity
- + Unvaccinated teens are fact-checking their parents — and trying to get shots on their own
- + ‘Bewildering, dire, disastrous’: Queen has a Brexit escape plan, but how bad will it be?
- + ‘Torn apart’ by Brexit: Northern Ireland residents fear border could reignite violence
- + Catholic Priests Abused 1,000 Children in Pennsylvania, Report Says
- + A kilometre-sized Kuiper belt object discovered by stellar occultation using amateur telescopes
- + The European Space Agency plans to start mining for natural resources on the moon
- + What to expect in 2019: science in the new year
- + Christian Supremacist State Senator Is No-Show in Court
- + Former Catholic priest in Woodbridge charged with sexual assault of a child
The botched launch of two Galileo navigation probes made for an unexpected experimentFebruary 18, 2019
February 5, 2019ishops and other leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Pennsylvania covered up child sexual abuse by more than 300 priests over a period of 70 years, persuading victims...
January 21, 2019WOODBRIDGE – A priest who served at St. Cecelia Church in the Iselin section has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of sexual assault of a child between the ages of...
January 17, 2019Parties trying to settle Guam’s 200-plus clergy sex abuse claims are bracing for the impact of the federal government’s partial shutdown and reports of the Boy Scouts of America’s consideration of...
ResearchThe European Space Agency plans to start mining for water and oxygen on the moon by 2025. The agency announced Monday it has signed a 1-year contract with European aerospace company ArianeGroup to explore mining regolith, also known as lunar soil or moon dust. Water and oxygen can be extracted from…